the 2016—17 academic year.
- New admissions are subjected to the availability of seats in the respective standard. The admission will be done strictly on the basis of eligibility of the student for the requested standard. Recommendations in any form will not be entertained.
- Kindly refer to the following criteria for new admissions:Nursery – 3 years complete as on 31st July of the year in which the candidate is seeking admission.KGI -3 years 6 months as on 1st April of that yearKG II – 4 years 6 months complete as on 1st April of that year.
- The guardians of the student seeking admission in our school, should be personally present during the admission process. The guardians /Parents of the admitted student will be responsible for the candidate’s conduct, payment of fees and for any further communications.
The admission tests shall be held in the following subjects:
|Std. I to std. VIII||English, Hindi, Maths|
|Std. IX and std. X||English, Hindi / Sanskrit / Marathi, Maths|
The entrance test will be followed by a personal interview with the principal and the principal’s decision will be final.
- According To The Government Regulation, Only Pupils Who Will Complete Five And A Half Years By The 1st Of June Can Be Admitted To Standard 1st And A Corresponding Scale Of Ages Is Fixed For The Subsequent Standards.
- The School Has The Discretion To Take The Final Decision Regarding Admissions.
- Parents Guardians And New Pupils Need To Co-Operate With The School Authorities To Ensure Smooth Admission Process.
- Original Birth Certificate Is To Be Produced At The Time Of Admission For Verification Of Age.
A Pupil Who Has Attended Any Recognized School Cannot Be Admitted Without A Leaving Certificate From The School.