The house system: – The school provides all opportunities to every child for the physical moral and mental development and with this end in the view, the house system has been introduced and all the co-curricular and sports activities are organized housewise in the school.
- Physical: –
The school has arrangement to provide the following games and sports for the physical development of students:-Football , Cricket, Volleyball, Badminton, Athletics, Kho-Kho, Kabaddi, Handball.
- Literary: – Debates, Essay Writing, Recitation, Dialogues, Quiz, Etc.
- Social And Cultural :- Music (Vocal And Instrument ),Dancing , Exhibition, Science Fair, Cen tunes, Fate. Etc
- Scouts and Guides
- Science Club
- Nature Club
- Adventure Activities
- Life Skills
- According to the government regulation, only pupils who will complete five –and–a-half years by the 1st of June can be admitted to standard I and a corresponding Scale of ages is fixed for the subsequent standards.
- New admissions will be made subject to the vacancies. No soliciting will be entertained regarding admissions. The school has the discretion to take the final decision regarding admissions.
- Parents, guardians and new pupils need to co-operate with the school authorities to ensure smooth admission process.
- Original birth certificate is to be produced at the time of admission for verification of age. A first time candidates or one from another school has to produce an official birth certificate such as the municipal or baptism certificate, in support of the date of birth entered in the admission form.
- A pupil who has attended any recognized school cannot be admitted without a leaving certificate from the school. If the pupil comes from a school outside the state, the school leaving certificate must be countersigned by the education inspector of the concerned region in the state.